Saturday, March 15, 2014

A Friendship card with a little Sparkle!

Hi,

I just got some NEW embossing folders and Shimmer Sheets from Elizabeth Craft Designs and wanted to play with a very different color scheme.  I am often drawn to opposites on the color wheel and this card is exactly that :)

Here is the Front:

Sorry I'm a little hung up on the Karen Burniston AC cards lately...I Just Love them so Much!
This one is the first one I have made that only has two pages.....
I used the Coffee and Tea Peel offs with some Silk Microfine Glitter colored with my Copics.
The Polka Dot Embossing Folder was embossed on a yellow Shimmer Sheet and Sanded Slightly.

Here is the card opened up:
See How I used dies from the Circle Accordion card on the Fancy Label Accordion card?
I Love how all of these dies go so well together!
The Sentiment is By Simon Says Stamp.

Here is a close up

So fun.....
Don't you love all the Sparkle??

I Hope you have a Wonderful Day the Weather is getting so nice here.

Hugs,

8 comments:

Karen B said...

Your coloring skills take my breath away!

Virginia Lu said...

Oh my, Kelly! You make the most gorgeous pop-up cards. This is no exception! LOVE the glitter, too!

Karen Aicken said...

Wowsa Kelly, love this. Great colour combo!

donna mikasa said...

A sparkly teapot? LOOOOOVE!!!

Sue Ann F. said...

Kelly, great colors and I love the shimmer sheet embossed with the Dots embossing folder.

StampOwl said...

love love love!

Dawn Turley said...

stunning Kelly. So much sparkle

Julie said...

The card base with small dots, was that a double-sided stock, or did you stamp it? Great card.

Elizabeth Craft Designs Designer Challenge Pop Up's!

Hi, Its time for the Elizabeth Craft Designs Designer challenge and this month we are doing Pop Up's using the General Pop Up dies....