Thursday, March 20, 2014

A Soft Butterfly Card!

Hi,

I was playing with some Butterfly Peel Offs by Elizabeth Craft Designs and Thought they could be fun to use with my Butterfly Pivot Card Die by Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs.
Here is what I came up with:

I have always loved the sentiments I used on this card but I'm pretty sure they are long discontinued as they were made by Printworks.
The Backgrounds I used on the card base are by Hero Arts.

Here is the card Opened up:
My Friend  Kathy Racoosin  Dots everything beautifully especially Butterflies so I had to try my hand at adding some fun dots with my white gel pen!  I decided to snip off the antennae and add wire ones. I used the Agatha edges by Karen Burniston to trim the sides of the card with a decorator piece.
A Simple but fun card and so easy to do...... There are lots of fun ideas on the Elizabeth Craft Design Blog Go Take a Look HERE.

I hope you have a great day I've been swamped getting ready for our tax apt!!
XOXOXO


 

3 comments:

Karen Aicken said...

This is wonderful Kelly! I have all my Printworks stamps too! I like the way you combined the Peel-Off's with the KB dies, and those white dots? WOW!
Cheers
Karen A

Joset said...

Such a beautiful card Kelly. Really gorgeous with all the butterflies. Love the colors as well!

Dawn T said...

very pretty Kelly.

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...