Friday, March 14, 2014

A Fun Cherry Card up on the Elizabeth Craft Design Blog Today!!

Hi,

I'm over on the Elizabeth Craft Designs Blog with a Fun Card for you using The Fancy Label Accordion Card Dies by Karen Burniston.

Here is a Peek

I would Love it if you would head over to the Elizabeth Craft Designs Blog to see the rest!
Supplies listed below :) Except the Sentiment Stamps they are both Hero Arts and Discontinued but some of my Favorites... :(

Hope you have a Great Day!!

XO



  

   

   

2 comments:

Corey said...

Kelly, adorable card! I am trying to find the sentiment stamp, and have had no luck. Can you direct me?

raquelmason.blogspot.com said...

So cute!

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...