Sunday, December 2, 2007

For the Birds!


I ran out this morning without Dale...to get us a Starbucks! There is this gift store next door that alway has the most amazing trees decorated. I walked in and thought I would just Look!
I first spotted the red bird and thought of a friend that loves red and birds...I had to get it! Then i saw the cream bird with purple glitter in the body...I grabbed it for me!
After I paid and was about to walk out...I saw the amazing purple bird!! Well I knew I couldn't leave without getting it too! So now I have added some birds to my tree!

2 comments:

Jan said...

Those birds are great!

mickeydee said...

Those birds are so pretty! (by the way, someone needs to buy you a stocking!)

Elizabeth Craft Designs Designer Challenge Pop Up's!

Hi, Its time for the Elizabeth Craft Designs Designer challenge and this month we are doing Pop Up's using the General Pop Up dies....