Sunday, September 30, 2007

New Toys and GREAT Mail!!




The top image are the things I bought at the convention on Saturday....It was crowded there but always fun to get new toys....







The darling book below....
is one Rachel made me as a thank you for sending to her in the S-cubed swap this last round.....She put all the photos in it from her summer trip here...
I Love it!

the ATC's above are the weekly themed ones that I swap with Jan and Roc...these are ones by Jan and they are WONDERFUL!!! I Love getting fun mail.....

We had a nice time at the Delta but am glad to be home....it always wears me out packing and unpacking!!

No comments:

Elizabeth Craft Designs Designer Challenge Pop Up's!

Hi, Its time for the Elizabeth Craft Designs Designer challenge and this month we are doing Pop Up's using the General Pop Up dies....