Sunday, December 11, 2022

A Fun Christmas Card For A Friend!

 Hi,

I needed to make a Christmas card for a buddy of Dales that does not have much family.

I decided to play with NEW dies by Karen Burniston for this card today..... (Warning these dies are so much fun , you might be seeing lots more from me) 

Below is the front of the slider box card!


I decided to go with a Black and White with pops of Red. Papers are by MFT.


Below is the inside with the cube pop ups


And another photo



It's so much fun to see these cubes come flying out....sure to put a smile on anyones face!!

New dies coming Soon, Such a Fun release.

Thanks so much for stopping by and have a great day....

XOXO

Kelly


No comments:

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...