Monday, May 30, 2022

Friendship Landscape accordion using dies by Karen Burniston!

 Hi,

Happy Memorial Day!!  Thank you to all who have served and have made the ultimate sacrifice.

I don't have a patriotic card to show you today but I do have a fun friendship card using the New Landscape Accordion by Karen Burniston!

Below is the front of my card today!



And opened up!



I used butterflies from the Flutter Charms and the Butterfly Collage Add On's!
Ive discovered the Posca White Pen and love love it for making dots and highlights!



The patterned paper I used is some I had from Hobby Lobby.
Supplies I used today are linked below.....
Thank you so much for stopping by and have a great day!
XOXO
Kelly



1 comment:

eunice said...

So pretty, love the color choices! I really like the pattern on the frame, is that from inking the die prior to running thru your cutter? Looks so cool!

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...