Friday, March 11, 2022

A Card For My Brother, Who's Birthday Is Today!

 Hi,

I have a card to show you today I created for my little brother who has a birthday today!

His birthday is just 5 days before my birthday and I am so blessed to have him in my life.

I decided to make him a Shaker card using dies by Queen & Co.

Below is the card I created







And the inside




Scalloped rectangle and Love you are dies by Karen Burniston.
Sentiment is (Brother disc. Paper Smooches) and the other is Riley and Co.!
Supplies are linked below....
Thank you for stopping and have a wonderful weekend!
XOXO
Kelly


No comments:

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...