Saturday, February 26, 2022

Playing with New Queen and Company!

 Hi,

I just got my first Queen and Company kit...Surprise Party!  I have admired the shaker kits for a while as shakers were my first love in action cards many many years ago.  These kits make it so easy :)

I decided I was going to make each of my girls ten shaker cards, I have really neglected in getting cards to them have on hand and they have both been pretty patient with me.

For these cards today I used my own papers as I just wanted to do my own thing with them....

Below are the four cards I have created so far!


I wanted these cards to mostly be gender neutral so they could give them to anyone.
even though this one has a little pink I think it would work for  guy too!

patterned paper on this one is MFT


The label behind this one is a Karen Burniston die.
This paper is also MFT
I love the fun sentiments in the set too!


And a Balloon shaker

How fun are these??  Love them....


And a closer look




And a cupcake with a fun sentiment....

This one used plaid by Lawn Fawn :)





I have lots more to get done so you ill be seeing more soon !
If your on the fence on getting one of their kits....I highly recommend.  They are easy and super FUN!

Supplies I used today are linked below.... (Note one Paper Pack I used is no longer available called Fun and Frolic)

Thanks for stopping
XOXO
Kelly


No comments:

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...