Saturday, February 5, 2022

Happy Birthday With Lots Of Balloons!!Happy Birthday With LOTS of Balloons!!

 Hi,

Todays card uses the New Hearts Collage Pop Up with the Balloon Collage Add On!!  These dies are tons of fun and I know I'll be using them lots!!!

Below is the front of my card today!


I used Paper by MFT as I thought the balloons were perfect for this and so went with that color scheme as well!

And as it opens


And opened up!


I glued a little string to the back of each balloon but you could do just the front ones too?
I added some mylar stars to tie it to the happy birthday on the front.
The you is cut from Karen's Love You die.
Supplies I used are linked blow....
Thank you for stopping by today!
XOXO
Kelly



No comments:

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...