Saturday, February 12, 2022

A Slimline Valentine With Lots Of Hearts!

 Hi,

I have a slimline Valentine to show you today using New dies by Karen Burniston.

Papers are by Elizabeth Craft Designs and no longer available.

Below is the front of my card

I'm a big fan of hearts and the New Hearts Crosshatch  die set is a fave and I know I will use it tons!

Below is the card as it opens


And opened all the way up!


And a close up of the hearts and the Monkey


I probably should have used a solid color for the background as its hard to see all the hearts....
But I just went for a Big heart explosion....
LOL!

Supplies I used today are linked below!
Thank you so much for stopping and have a great day!
XOXO
Kelly


No comments:

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...