Friday, February 18, 2022

A Butterfly Birthday Card!

 Hi,

I have another Butterfly Collage  Pop Up to show you today, this one is a birthday card!

Below is the front of the card


Paper is doodlebug..my fave always so happy! Sentiment is by PinkFresh!  All dies are Karen Burniston.
The center of the flowers and heads on the small butterflies are black glitter dot by Elizabeth Craft Designs and I love them...


Opening up!


All the way open


I used the flowers from the Tiny Tree's Pop Up on the grassy hills.
These colors are just such happy colors...I love me some Doodlebug!
Supplies I used today are linked below.
Thank you for stopping
XOXO
Kelly


No comments:

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...