Wednesday, February 9, 2022

A Birthday Butterfly Collage Card Using New Dies By Karen Burniston!

 Hi,

I have a Birthday Butterfly Collage Pop Up on my blog today using  dies by Karen Burniston and some pretty Lawn Fawn Paper.


Below is the front of my card today!


I love the Labels Crosshatch, perfect to layer sentiments on.


I added some New Border Blends - Trims on the bottom 

And the card opened up...
I had originally made this for a friend for her birthday then looked at it and decided it was more me than her 

Another photo


And a closer look of the card in the flat position.
I don't know about you but these butterflies are a favorite of mine....


A Close up


I love how she added a stencil feature in the smaller butterflies.

Supplies I used today are linked below!
Thank you so much for stopping by and supporting me...
Have a great day!
XOXO
Kelly

No comments:

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...