Tuesday, January 25, 2022

A Valentine Using NEW Dies By KB Riley!!!

 Hi,

I have another card to show you today using the Heart Collage Pop Up by Karen Burniston....I LOVE LOVE LOVE this set so much! You will know that when you see all the cards I have made with this one :)

Below is the front of my card today using the  Heart Crosshatch  and the Sending Love sets!


And the Inside with lots of fun hearts as it opens.



And open


Love how so many of the previous released dies go with the new.

Supplies I used today are linked below!
Thank you for stopping by...
Have a great day!
XOXO
Kelly



1 comment:

Sierra VC Bliss said...

Beautiful card! Love the black accent hearts and sentiment.

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...