Wednesday, August 4, 2021

Happy 11th Birthday To My Nixen!

 Hi,

I was away for Nixens Birthday and never got around to posting the card I made for him.

I had colored the little skateboarder ages ago and decided to put him on a Rocking Rectangle!

Below is the front o the card!



And the card opened up!


All dies are by Karen Burniston and linked below
 

I can not remember who makes the lil skateboarder stamp, so if you know please let me know!
I tried to make him look a little like my Nixie...
What do you think?


and a closer look at the image
I colored him with pencils


Thank you for stopping by today!

Go to Karen Burniston's Blog today and you will get to see the designer challenge cards and a few more Rocking Rectangles by the DT!
Have a great day!
XOXO
Kelly






1 comment:

Gail said...

What a cute grandson and holding that adorable card! You rock to gift him with what he likes! Super!

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...