Sunday, August 22, 2021

A Sympathy Card For A Friend.....

 Hi,

Sympathy cards are so hard to make..

I usually get out my go to Hydrangea stamps as the colors help me get the card made as I love Hydrangeas more than any other flower. Today I used Stamps by MFT and dies by Karen Burniston!


The Katherine Label die set  by Karen Burniston's always so perfect for a quick card. I watercolored this stamp using Daniel Smith watercolors.
another photo

And the card opened up!


I really miss having Hydrangeas in my yard....
They don't grow here in the heat like they did in Nor Cal!!

Supplies I used today are linked below...
Thanks for stopping and have a great day!
XOXO
Kelly







No comments:

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...