Sunday, August 8, 2021

A Pumpkin In My Kind Of Color!

 Hi,

For whatever reason Fall colors are so not my favorite and Halloween cards need to have Purple for my to like what I make.  I decided on this card to go a little further and make one in my color using NEW dies by Karen Burniston!!

Below is the front of my card!


I used some Fun previously released dies by Karen Burniston for the front of my card today!

Below is the card opened up :)


And another photo...

And a close up!


I love the New Add on's for the Bitty Ball and Surprise Ball Pop Ups...makes them even more fun!  So many possibilities.  This new release is so much fun don't you think?

Supplies I used today are linked below!
Thank you for stopping and have a great day!
XOXO
Kelly










2 comments:

Gail said...

I so love the colors of this Halloween card - that pumpkin is super duper cool! TFS

Tammy said...

I absolutely love these colors! What a cute card!

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...