Wednesday, June 16, 2021

A Little Pencil Coloring With Pretty MFT Stamps!

 Hi,

I needed to make a card for a friends birthday and decided to color some pretty MFT flowers for her card!

I really struggle with coloring flowers and so I am going to practice until I get better :)

Below is the card I created!


And a few other photos !



I'm trying to color flowers using other colors (I'm always drawn to blues)  These three flowers were colored with different color combos but still staying in the same hues....

I used a MFT Stamp, a Karen Burniston Background and Elizabeth Craft Designs rectangles for framing.\ and sentiment is Taylored Expressions!
Links can be found below for your convenience.
Thank you for stopping by today and have a wonderful day!
XOXO
Kelly


No comments:

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...