Sunday, June 13, 2021

A Congrats Card Using Dies By Karen Burniston And A Stamp By MFT

 Hi,

I have been playing a lot with my polychromo pencils.  I'm a way faster colorer with Copic Markers by am enjoying the process an result with the layers of the pencils :)

Below is a card I created using dies by Karen Burniston and a stamp by MFT.


I wish I had done the little bird lighter but other than that I'm happy with it.  It was a little challenge with all the neutral colors in the scene.

Another Photo


And the Pop Up inside using the Rocking Rectangle die set


I love this color combo....one of my favorites especially for a Boy

Supplies I used are linked below....
Thank you for stopping by today!
XOXO
Kelly



No comments:

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...