Thursday, May 6, 2021

Mother's Day For My Daughter Using Dies By Karen Burniston!

 Hi,

Hi,

I love making cards for my girls for special occasions and Mother's Day is one of those days!

I'm Super proud of them and what amazing Mothers they are....it can be a crazy world out there and they really are the best Momma's....

I used the New Slim Flap dies to make both cards.... I'll show the other tomorrow :)



And as it opens.....


I LOVE me some Banners they just spell happy, especially with the adorable tiny trees!!



Patterned paper is Lawn Fawn and I can not get enough....



And all the way opened!


Supplies I used are linked below using affiliates, it helps me continue to blog and create.
Thank you so much for stopping and have a wonderful day!
XOXO
Kelly


No comments:

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...