Wednesday, June 2, 2021

More Fun With Farm Animals And Sparkles!!

 Hi,

I have a mini slimline card to show you today using the Donkey and Tractor by Joset for Elizabeth Craft Designs! Below is the card I created :)

How cute is the Donkey in the Sparkly Tractor? Dies used are by Elizabeth Craft Designs and Karen Burniston!


And then I made a little Hello note using the Pig :)

I was inspired by Sandy Diller for the Lashes it just added to him....

Supplies I used are linked below using affiliates at no cost to you....
Thank you for stopping by today!
Make it  a Great one!!
XOXO
Kelly


No comments:

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...