Wednesday, May 12, 2021

A Breast Cancer Card In Pink And Sparkles!!

 Hi,

Well after my last sparkly tractor card using dies by Elizabeth Craft Designs I knew I had to make some Pink Tractors!  I made two....so today I have a card I made for Breast Cancer using one of them.  I used dies by Karen Burniston and Elizabeth Craft Designs and stamps by Paper Smooches (retired) and Casual Fridays stamps!

Below is the card I created....


And another photo...

And a closer look at the sparkle :)


I get card stock i want cover it with the ECD double sided adhesive tape and burnish in the Cool Diamond SMG.  I use the cool as it does not add colored sparkles to my piece like the warm. keep in mind the color lightens a lot after glittered, my darker pink was a hot pink :) That Little Flower she is wearing is from Anits's  ECD Floral line .

Supplies I used today are listed below!
Thank you for stopping and have a great day!
XOXO
Kelly



No comments:

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...