Tuesday, March 30, 2021

Playing With Happy Stamps and Dies And Fun Colors!

Hi,

I saw this background stamp by Ink Blot Shop a while back and knew I needed it!!  It's so amazing how it looks just like a cable knit...I love it!  I wanted to use it with my rainbow die by Erin Creative and happy colors so I did just that :)

Below are the cards I made....


Stamps are all by Ink Blot Shop

and the Rainbow is Erin Creative and the heart is a Karen Burniston die which I cut from Holographic Film by ETC Papers!

below are a few more photos






Supplies I used are linked below... I hope to make several more of these to send to friends!
Have a great day!
XOXO
Kelly



No comments:

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...