Wednesday, March 17, 2021

Fast Birthday Cards Using A Hero Arts Die and EVO Synthetic Paper and Alcohol inks!!

 Hi,

Today is my birthday so its a good day to post some birthday cards I created!  I struggle to get cards out to my friends for their birthdays.  Part of the reason is I don't make simple cards too often!!  I need to change that and this die by Hero Arts might just be my new favorite!!!  It was perfect to go over some alcohol inked EVO Synthetic Paper by ETC. I am in love with the result.... 

Below are the cards I put together...


And some individual photos.




I LOVE LOVE LOVE this Cover Plate and the Inks together...even though it is a simple card it's sure to make someone smile!!
Supplies I used are linked below
Thank you for stopping by!
XOXO
Kelly






2 comments:

Heather said...

Happy Birthday and Happy St Patrick's Day, Kelly! These are such fabulous cards. The alcohol ink backgrounds are so pretty, make me want to play with my alcohol inks again!

donna mikasa said...

AWESOME, Kelly!!! Love them all!!!!

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...