Thursday, February 25, 2021

Some Simple Cards For Friends!

 Hi,

I got a chance to play with my Hero Arts Reactive inks last weekend and made a few backgrounds.  I need to stock up so I can do a big mail out to friends.  Most of my cards are pop up's and I don't always get a lot in the mail as they take a little more time.... I love sending my cards out to make friends smile!

Below are some I made this weekend....


The stamp is an old woodblock I have had for many years.  I thought it was perfect for todays world!

The flower here is by Elizabeth Craft Designs and retired.  I have linked a newer one they have that would work as well.

The Reactive Inks I used are my favorite and by Hero Arts

Below are a few more cards with a Simon Says Stamp Flower!


I can't wait to get a BIG stack of cards and get them out to friends!!

Hope you have a great day...

XOXO

Kelly

No comments:

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...