Sunday, November 8, 2020

Two Cards Using the Circle Accordion Dies by Karen Burniston!

 Hi,

I'm so late on Birthday cards!!!  These are over two weeks late and for my brothers twins that just turned 14.  I try and make them cards that are using the same dies but make them a little different from each other at the same time. All dies are by Karen Burniston for these cards :)


Below is the card for Morgan!


And the card opened up!



Then my card for Jack using the same die set as the main!






And a closer look


Supplies I used on these are linked below....

Thank you for stopping by and have a wonderful day!
XOXO
Kelly


No comments:

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...