Saturday, June 20, 2020

Picture Perfect Friendship Card With Stamps by MFT And Dies By Karen Burniston!

Hi,

I Love these stamps by MFT and have not used them for a while.  On my recent trip I took a few images with me and my Polychromo pencils incase I had a little down time. When I got home I thought they would make a fun card for a friend using the Katherine Label die set by Karen Burniston.
the stamp on the front is by Impression Obsession for a little tone on tone.

Below is the front of the card



And the Inside


And a Close Up!



supplies I used for this card are linked below....


thank you for stopping by today and have a great weekend!
XOXO
Kelly








No comments:

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...