Wednesday, June 3, 2020

Another Coffee Cup Pop Up Using The Swirl Pattern Plate!

Hi,

As promised I'm back today with a second card using the Pattern Plate dies by Karen Burniston. I'm using the Swirl Pattern Plate today on another Coffee Cup Pop Up!

Below is the front


For this one I used some backgrounds I had lying around and the Happy Birthday by Karen  on the front of the card!
I love the Pattern Plates tone on tone!

Then the inside....


 Another photo!


Head over to Karen Burniston's Blog to see her video and card and all the other designers creations!!

Supplies I used are linked below!  Thank You for stopping by today and have a great day!
XOXO
Kelly




No comments:

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...