Saturday, June 13, 2020

Another Card For The Paper Smooches Flower challenge!

Hi,

I'm playing with some Paper Smooches stamps...because I love them and am going to miss Kim and her designs!

I made two more cards for this months PS challenge Flowers!



and another shot...

and a close up so you can see the shake....



Then I made another Flower  Shaker Card!


And another view...


And a shake view :)

All stamps are Paper Smooches....

Supplies if available are linked below....
Thank you for stopping by and have a great weekend!
XOXO
Kelly!





2 comments:

Nicole Vögeli said...

Very pretty. I love the shaker elements, so fun! Thank you very much for playing along the Paper Smooches Challenge!

Shelly said...

These are so super sweet!! Thanks for joining us at the Paper Smooches Challenge!

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...