Tuesday, June 23, 2020

A Card For A Friend....

Hi,

I have a card to show you today that I made for a friend fighting cancer.....I love this Paper Smooches Stamp and though it would cheer her up!


below is the front of the card...



And the card opened up!


The Sentiment is by Pretty Pink Posh, Succulent stamp by Paper Smooches and all dies are by Karen Burniston

Here is a closer look t the stamp


I love the Paper Frames Pop Up such a great generic Pop Up!

Supplies I used are linked below if available...
Thank you for stopping and have a wonderful day!
XOXO
Kelly





2 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

This is lovely, Jo x

sansuey said...

This is really beautiful! Love your coloring and the pops of red! I also like the sentiment better than "Get Well Soon!"

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...