Sunday, May 17, 2020

Some Grad Cards Using Karen Burniston And Concord And 9th!

Hi,

It's that time of year when we have people we know that are graduating I need to make quite a few cards this year.  I thought the Little Concord and 9th Birdie was perfect wearing a grad cap using a die by Karen Burniston. I also made these two cards window pop ups using the Katherine Label Pop Up.

Below is the first one I made


I love the New Pattern Plate Overlays I used Tiles for the first card.


The little Flowers I added are from the Woven Basket set

All inks are Hero Arts Reactive....if you don't have them you need them!!  :)

And the next one....


for this one I used the Pattern Plate Swirls!


I got a little carried away with the sequins but it was too late to change...


I love the little Grad Cap on this Birdie....

Supplies I used can be found below!
Have a great Sunday!
XOXO
Kelly









No comments:

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...