Sunday, May 31, 2020

Playing With A Simon Says Stamp Peony Stencil!

Hi,

This Simon Says Stamp stencil I'm using for my cards here  was a gift from my friend Sandi Neuman and I just love it so much.....

First I made a Sympathy card for a dear friend....




I used my FAVORITE Hero Arts Reactive Inks and my crafter daubers so I could get into the small spaces a little easier.
The Sentiment is Paper smooches and to be honest I first stamped it with Gold Delacata and it wasn't dark enough so went over it with Hero Arts Mid Tone Cup O Joe and the sparkle is amazing in real life :)

Then I made some than you cards.....which my daughter ended up with :)


and the second one

The sentiments on both of the Thank You cards are Concord and 9th  that is retiring....

Then...I needed some rainbows!
So Inspired by Kristina Werner I made some cards for friends....


I don't know about you but Rainbows make me happy and the world needs Happy right now!!
The Hello is a Hero Arts die!

Supplies I used are linked below...Thank you for stopping
XOXO
Kelly







No comments:

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...