Saturday, April 4, 2020

A Pretty Hydrangea Using Gina K Stamps and Karin brushmarker's!

Hi,

I'm trying to send out cards to friends that are effected by this pandemic, it hits so many of my friends.
This card today uses a Gina K Designs Stamp that I colored with my Karin brushmarkers!


I love these flowers so much they remind me of the ones I had in Northern CA.
The Karin brushmarkers are so much fun to play with....
I framed these flowers using both dies by Karen Burniston and Elizabeth Craft Designs!
Supplies I used are linked below....
Thank you for stopping by and have a great weekend!
XOXO
Kelly



No comments:

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...