Saturday, March 14, 2020

Hello

Hi,

I made some cards for samples for Karen Burniston to take to Hochanda this month!  Karen and Tanya ended up not being able to go with the COVID-19 but the talented Paula Pascaul is demoing and doing the show and it was aired today!!

Below is one of the cards I created using the Flower Pot Pop Up!


And the Inside....



And a close up....


I love the colors in this card...a little different for me .  The Paper I used is Echo Park and I love this line....

Supplies I used are linked below! Thanks for stopping by today and have a wonderful weekend!
XOXO
Kelly




No comments:

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...