Tuesday, February 4, 2020

February Karen Burniston Designer Challenge (Doubles)

Hi,

It's time for this months Karen Burniston Designer Challenge and this month we are doing double pop ups or using two sets to create one Pop Up!  I decided to do a card using the technique Karen showed quite some time ago using two of my favorites The Woven Basket Pop Up and the Coffee Cup Pop Up!  You can see the video on how she did this HERE.

Below is the front of my card!


And the Fun inside.....



And a close up....


I have another version of this coming up tomorrow...such a fun technique!

The sets I used to create this along with other supplies are linked below for your convenience
Tomorrow over at Karen's blog you will get to see her video and creation along with all the other DT cards!!

Thank you for stopping and have a super day!
XOXO
Kelly





1 comment:

Unknown said...

Did you know there is a 12 word phrase you can say to your crush... that will induce deep feelings of love and impulsive appeal to you deep inside his chest?

That's because hidden in these 12 words is a "secret signal" that fuels a man's impulse to love, cherish and protect you with all his heart...

12 Words Will Trigger A Man's Desire Response

This impulse is so built-in to a man's mind that it will drive him to try better than before to do his best at looking after your relationship.

In fact, fueling this influential impulse is absolutely important to having the best ever relationship with your man that the second you send your man one of the "Secret Signals"...

...You'll soon notice him expose his soul and heart to you in a way he's never experienced before and he'll identify you as the only woman in the world who has ever truly understood him.

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...