Tuesday, January 14, 2020

A Few Cards Using New Paper Smooches Snow People!

Hi,

I'm so in love with the New Paper Smooches Winter Greetings set,  I had to make a few more cards using my favorite Snow person from the set.  I also used some other Paper Smooches dies  and a few Karen Burniston dies to frame my cards and an Elizabeth Craft Design large Snowflake. Paper Smooches has a great New Snowflake set too but I don't have it yet.  I will link it in the supply list below.

First a card in pink and reds....


I couldn't resist adding some fun glasses to my snow person.....
I made the background using some watercolor....
My snow person was colored with Copic's!

Then I made another in a favorite color combo of mine.....


I love her glittery glasses....so Fun!

I just can't stop playing with this set and since its winter...I don't have to :)
Supplies I used are linked below!
Thank You for stopping and have a wonderful day!
XOXO
Kelly





2 comments:

Audrey said...

Love love love! Those glasses crack me up! Thank you for playing along with us for the Paper Smooches Anything Goes Challenge! :)

Unknown said...

Do you understand there is a 12 word sentence you can tell your partner... that will trigger intense feelings of love and impulsive appeal for you buried within his chest?

That's because hidden in these 12 words is a "secret signal" that triggers a man's impulse to love, treasure and protect you with his entire heart...

===> 12 Words That Trigger A Man's Love Response

This impulse is so hardwired into a man's brain that it will make him try harder than ever before to take care of you.

Matter-of-fact, triggering this dominant impulse is so binding to achieving the best possible relationship with your man that the second you send your man one of the "Secret Signals"...

...You will immediately find him expose his mind and soul to you in a way he never experienced before and he'll perceive you as the one and only woman in the world who has ever truly attracted him.

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...