Saturday, December 28, 2019

One Last Christmas Card Of The Decade!

Hi,

I hope you all had a Merry Christmas or Happy Holiday.... I was running like a chicken with my head cut off!!  I got Noah's Christmas card finished the morning we left for Phoenix but never got it blogged!

I decided to use the Parcel Pop up a long with some other fun Karen Burniston dies!  The perfect paper was in my Doodlebug So Much Pun 6x6....

Below is the front of the card


I kept it simple and added the Merry Christmas and the Crosshatch Oval on the front!

Below is the card opened up!

I put the Rocket on a mini wobbler behind the Love You for a little extra fun....
Love the fun little aliens too.....



Supplies I used for this card are linked below. thanks for stopping by today!
XOXOXO
Kelly



No comments:

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...