Thursday, November 28, 2019

Happy Thanksgiving!!

Hi,

Hope you all are having a wonderful day shared with family and friends!  I am with my brother and his family in Tucson this year!  Holidays are always best with family :)
I made some ornaments to give to my brother and his wife using dies (Retired) by Elizabeth Craft Designs/Susan's Garden.  The Poinsettia's are always so fun to create and perfect on these ornaments I found at Hobby Lobby!


Here are a few pics of them hanging.....



So fun to make them in my SIL's Color.....

Dale and I worked as a team yesterday and made some yummy jalapeño jelly!
It will be perfect paired with cream cheese and crackers.

Hope whatever you are doing today it is Happy!!
I'm thankful for the of you that stop by my blog.....
XOXO
Kelly

I'll link the things below that are still available, I'm pretty sure the flowers and foliage are sold out.







No comments:

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...