Friday, August 23, 2019

Flowers for Friends....

Hi,

I needed to make some Birthday cards so I watercolored a few gold embossed MFT flowers.
Below are the cards I created a few in pinks and one in blues...



Unfortunately I forgot to get finished photos of the Pink ones before I sent them out.
I did get a photo of the Blue one though!


And another view....


The Hello is Hero Arts and the tiny sentiment is SSS....

Sorry Ive been away so much, I feel like Ive been gone so much for a few months and tomorrow I'm getting my puppy!!  Sooooooo I't might be a little longer until I'm back in full force!



Supplies I used are linked below!
Thanks for stopping by today
XOXO
Kelly




No comments:

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...