Tuesday, July 2, 2019

Karen Burniston Designer Challenge (Picture This) with NEW dies!!

Hi,

I'm excited t show you the card I created for this months Karen Burniston designer challenge.  Our Theme is Picture This!  I made a 40th birthday card for my SIL using the NEW die set called Photo Collage   that will be shipping mid July!!  It's AMAZING!!!! So many options with this and its really easy too!

Here is the Front of my card.....


I had so many wonderful photos of Michael , this card just went together super fast!!

Here is the card opened up!


And a Closer look.....


And a Video for the Action.....



Excuse the dog toys.... she is a little spoiled and scatters hem everywhere!!

Tomorrow at Karen Burniston's blog you will get to see a card by Karen and a video that you won't want to miss....
Also as always lots of inspiration by the DT!

Supplies I used today are linked below
Thanks for stopping by!





No comments:

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...