Thursday, June 27, 2019

A Triple Flip Card using New Dies By Karen Burniston!!

Hi,

I'm so excited about the Summer release by Karen Burniston.  I have peek for you today of the Triple Flip die set ...that you are going to want...its Amazing!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE these dies and this one can be any style or anytime!

Below is the Front of my card!



When you pull on the arrow...you see this!


How fun is that??  
I used the Party chicks stamp set by My Favorite Things for this card today.

Here is a Video




On his one the inside of the card is blank with plenty of space to write on....I just love this die set so much and know you will too!!!
Supplies I used are linked below, the New dies are on preorder now and will be shipping soon!!!
XOXO
Kelly







No comments:

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...