Monday, June 10, 2019

A Sympathy Basket Of Flowers!

Hi,

Sympathy cards can be so hard to make, I love using the Woven Basket die set by Karen Burniston to help cheer someone up.
Is such an easy card to make.   My daughter needed a sympathy card for a friend s I made this card for her.


and another view.....


Ana a message on the back with room to sign your name


Both sentiments are Hero Arts, the sympathy is a really old one though and long retired.
I love watercoloring the flowers and grass on this card for a fun look!
I used Daniel Smith watercolors for mine.

Supplies I used are linked below!
Thank You for stopping by today....
XOXO
Kelly






1 comment:

BeverlyBL said...

A very nice basket. I especially love your watercolored flowers. Did you use the die from the KB Woven Basket? Thank you.

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...