Saturday, April 20, 2019

Have a Super Birthday!!!

Hi,

Working a little ahead here for my Grandson's 9th Birthday which is in July.....I couldn't help it though as I was playing with the Reverse Confetti Super set and knew it was perfect for him!!
I used dies by Karen Burniston to make a Fun interactive card.....


and the Inside.....



All Images were colored with Polychromos and images and sentiment are all Reverse Confetti! Dies are by Karen Burniston!
Supplies I used are linked below.
Thank you for stopping by today and have a Super weekend!!
XOXO
Kelly 







1 comment:

IreneRuby said...

Your card is absolutely adorable. Well done, thanks for sharing.

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...