Friday, April 12, 2019

A Few More Cards sing Reverse Confetti Stamps!

Hi,

Still playing with images I colored on the plane by Reverse Confetti.  These cards were created using the Forever Friends set!

First card using the Pup!


This one was colored using Copic Markers....
The Frame and die cut word is by Karen Burniston and heart stickers from my stash!

Here is another using the pup but colored in Polychromo pencils


The Happy Birthday dies are by Karen Burniston in Cahoots w/Riley!

Below is one with the Cat....


This was colored with Polychromo pencils.

I Love these fun images so much, they will be great on sets for my girls.

Thank you for stopping by today, supplies I used are linked below!
XOXO
Kelly



2 comments:

Francisca said...

HOOO what a nice series of cards.. The stamp set is fantastic .
Many greetings,
Francisca

dezmark said...

Thanks for Sharing such imported information with us. I hope you will share some more info about the cards design. please keep sharing!


Pure Cotton Business Cards Design

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...