Wednesday, February 13, 2019

Just Playing.....and Totally Inspired by a Friend!

Hi,

I've really been trying to save money and not buy new stamps all the time.... I am often so Inspired by my favorite Canadian Teammate Karen Aicken and she recently used a die set that I knew I HAD to have :))
Thanks Karen !
I also placed it on the Rocking Rectangle die set by Karen Burniston  (like she did),  this die just fits perfect on it.

Below is the card I created......


Lately I've been loving to watercolor, it's just so relaxing and I thought this die was perfect for a little loose watercoloring.

Then the card opened up.....


Supplies I used for this fun little card are linked below....
Thank You for stopping and have a wonderful day 
XOXO
Kelly



1 comment:

Robin said...

I love it! And THANKS for making me desire ANOTHER die set!

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...