Monday, January 14, 2019

New Dies by Karen Burniston In Cahoots With Riley Coming Soon!!

Hi,

Have you seen the Peeks of the Fabulous New dies by Karen Burniston coming out??  You can Preorder on the 21st!!!

Here is the Whole Collection!


I have a card to show you today I made using the Rocking Rectangle, tiny Accessories 2 and the Feathered Animals. 

Here is the Front of my card!


and the card opened up.....


This die set is so much Fun as you can make it any theme you choose!  I will list all supplies below except for the three New sets I used..... (Rocking Rectangle, Tiny Accessories 2 and Feathered Animals!)

Make sure you watch all week as the DT and Karen release their peeks......This release is so much Fun!!!

XOXO
Kelly


No comments:

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...