Thursday, November 15, 2018

Noah's 8th Birthday Card!

Hi,

It' my youngest grandsons birthday and he loves skateboarding....Every year he gets a skateboarder on his card and this Rubbernecker one is my favorite!  I used several dies by Karen Burniston to make his card Super Fun!

Here is the Front:


The patterned paper is by Moda Scrap and called Back to School....

Here is the Surprise when you pull the arrow on the front of the card.....



And the inside of the card....


I know he will love his card and he is so cute he saves them in a little box.....

Supplies I used are linked below
Thank you for stopping by today and have a wonderful day....
XOXO
Kelly

No comments:

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...