Sunday, October 14, 2018

An Autumn Upsy Daisy card using New Karen Burniston Dies!

Hi,

I was playing with some Alcohol Inks and decided to use some Fall colors and make some Leaves using the New Karen Burniston Autumn elements. I thought they would be perfect on an Upsy Daisy card using dies by Karen......
For the front of my card I used Daniel Smith Watercolors to make a color splash background on a Cross Hatched Rectangle I had cut using Karen's dies. I used the New Happy from the Word Set 7 Autumn dies  for the Happy x 3 on the front of my card.....




Another view of the front of the card


The Card opened with the Alcohol Ink leaves,,,,
The Autumn Element die set is such a fun one for Fall......or anytime really!



Here is another shot of the inside with the card sitting up and you can see the fourth Happy....


Supplies I used are linked below thanks for stopping and have a Wonderful day!!
XOXO
Kelly



1 comment:

Marlene L said...

Fun, fall card! Love the leaves and colors you chose. The cross hatch dies are at the top of my wish list, thanks to this card.

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...