Thursday, October 25, 2018

A Card For A Friend.....

Hi,

I have not had a lot of time to play this month my room is still not back together but looks like it will be soon!!!  All thats left from the recent repair is paint....
I really needed to get a card out to a friend in the Hospital so decided to make a Monochromatic Circle Charm Pop Up using dies by Karen Burniston

Here is the front of the card



I love how all of Karen's dies work so well together...

Here is the inside of the card!


The New Get Well Charms are so much Fun...I just love the lil monster...

Supplies I used for this card are linked below!
Thank You for stopping by today and have a Super Day!
XOXO
Kelly



No comments:

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...