Tuesday, October 2, 2018

A Birthday card for a friend using dies by Karen Burniston!

Hi,

I made a card for a friend for her birthday using the New Frame Pull  Pop Up by Karen Burniston!
The banners were cut from the Tag Book Pop Up. The sweet Image is by Stamping Bella and colored with Copic Markers.



Here is the Front Opened!

I used Karen Burniston words that are linked below for the inside....


A Big Happy Birthday on the side.....

I Love this die set it is so much Fun.....no end to the possibilities.
Supplies I used are linked below....
Have a Great Day!
XOXO
Kelly



2 comments:

donna mikasa said...

This ol' lady doesn't deserve a cutie patootie card but I'll take the Squidgies and your friendship, too! LOVE YOU ♥

Marja van Renswoude said...

Very cute!

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...